Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSanCarlosGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for white uniform pantsMay 12, 2021
The pants fit into a formal Yacht Club outfit well.
- Yes, I recommend this productTessie MaeGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Pants for Work or LeisureMay 9, 2021
These pants look great, wash and dry with ease and most importantly are long enough!
- Yes, I recommend this productBrianGenderHeight 6'0"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsHozion Guide PantsMay 7, 2021
Normally I wear a 30 in seam. Had to take them back and get 32's and my wife shortened them an inch