Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTony FGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA Splendid ItemSep 9, 2021
The item I purchased came in as advertised and it's my third pair, as I enjoy the comfort level and relax fit each pair purchased from the company brings… would recommend purchasing a pair..!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMRTGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsSep 6, 2021
Simple classic leisure style
- Yes, I recommend this productStylishSeniorGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsGreat set of trousersSep 5, 2021
Great comfort and style