Flex Jeans - Straight Fit
The most comfortable pair of jeans you'll ever own. Because of one simple factor—flex. We've added 2% spandex to the cotton denim, so it moves when you move, gives when you bend. After washing and drying, the 2-way stretch fabric initially tightens. But with just a couple of hours of wearing, it relaxes back to fit your body like no other jeans you've worn.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Interior is brushed for maximum softness
- Year-round fabric weight
- Slight comfort stretch for easy mobility
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Leg Opening, Waist Size 33: 17.38"
- Straight fit. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productClassic Shopper GuyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsI'm a fan of EB jeansJul 19, 2021
I prefer to wear jeans above other pants. I am not fancy about my jeans. I like different shades, but indigo or selvige rating isn't something I pay a lot of attention to. Generally, I like my jeans to have a heavy fabric weight. With that being said, I am a fan of the Eddie Bauer jeans. I have several pairs. They come in a nice variety of "washes;" they have a decent weight; and the legs aren't too wide or too narrow (I'd say a bit narrower than standard Wrangler or Levi jeans). I'm an older guy, but still athletic. I find the waist to be a little lower than I'd prefer, but that's a minor complaint, and I think younger guys (at least those without a sizable belly) would like that. The sizing seems right on. I am somewhere between a 35 and a 36 waist, depending on the jeans, and these (the 35) fit well - but I was able to try on the first pair I bought at the store and saw that they fit. While ordering on line is very convenient, I recommend buying your first pair in the store if there's one near you. The length seems correct as well. The jeans are definitely a little pricey, but I've bought all of mine on sale, and at the prices I've paid, they're worth it. I've washed and dried mine a bunch of times and had no shrinkage or other issues. By the way, I've had EB lined jeans with flannel for many years and wear them every winter when I travel out of the south.
- Yes, I recommend this productANTHONY50Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat pair of jeansJul 11, 2021
Jeans fit very well and are extremely comfortable. The workmanship is also excellent. I am very satisfied with these jeans , sale price made it even better!
- Yes, I recommend this productGeoffGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSurveyJul 11, 2021
Great looking jeans. They fit very well and are comfortable.