Flex Jeans - Straight Fit
The most comfortable pair of jeans you'll ever own. Because of one simple factor—flex. We've added 2% spandex to the cotton denim, so it moves when you move, gives when you bend. After washing and drying, the 2-way stretch fabric initially tightens. But with just a couple of hours of wearing, it relaxes back to fit your body like no other jeans you've worn.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Interior is brushed for maximum softness
- Year-round fabric weight
- Slight comfort stretch for easy mobility
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Leg Opening, Waist Size 33: 17.38"
- Straight fit. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPhilGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNice FitJun 14, 2021
Nice fit, no low hanging crotch. Stretchy - wore them doing yard work
- Yes, I recommend this productrcmtrekGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons3rd pair of flex jeansJun 10, 2021
It is my 3rd flex jean. They are comfortable and durable, and they look nice (straight and a little bit fitted). I bought a darker one this time. Eddie Bauer carries my size (35") but wish they offer shorter inseam.
- FHShopperGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat jeans!Jun 9, 2021
Love these jeans. Classic, regular fit. Just rgt. Not too slim or baggy. Also, denim is medium thick. Not too heavy and stiff. Def flexible like the description says b/c of the elastane. So adds to the overall comfort. Hubby is very happy with them. I