Flex Jeans - Straight Fit
The most comfortable pair of jeans you'll ever own. Because of one simple factor—flex. We've added 2% spandex to the cotton denim, so it moves when you move, gives when you bend. After washing and drying, the 2-way stretch fabric initially tightens. But with just a couple of hours of wearing, it relaxes back to fit your body like no other jeans you've worn.
- Interior is brushed for maximum softness
- Year-round fabric weight
- Slight comfort stretch for easy mobility
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Leg Opening, Waist Size 33: 17.38"
- Straight fit. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFHShopperGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat jeans!Oct 21, 2020
Great jeans! I bought my husband 3 pairs (Meridan blue & river rock). It's mostly cotton and a bit of elastane which is a great mix. It stretches a bit so it retains its shape. Great blue tones and good quality - not too thick or thin. The cut is well proportioned too, good fit. The previous reviews helped a lot and I also live near an Eddie Bauer, so returns were no problem, but didn't have to. So happy and good experience to shop during covid.
- Yes, I recommend this productdonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSad to see the khaki color goAug 24, 2020
i was trying to replace an old pair i used for work as the seems around the pockets are starting to go after 3 or so years of wearing 2-3 days a week. work uniform requires khaki pants so i can't. it is sad because these are the most comfortable pants i have ever found
- Yes, I recommend this productNathanGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Stretchy fabricConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite jeansJun 4, 2020
These are excellent jeans with exactly the right amount of stretch. They look just like regular denim, but they have a little extra give because of the spandex. They seem to mold to fit perfectly, particularly after an hour or two of wearing them. And as always, the tall sizes are great for the increased rise length. I wish more manufacturers would figure out that trick; tall sizes shouldn't mean only longer inseams.