Authentic Jeans - Straight Fit
Built with rugged, midweight 12-oz cotton denim, these jeans are handcrafted using special washes and treatments to create unique weathering and exceptional comfort.
- Leg Opening, Waist Size 33: 17.5"
- Straight; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCharles D.Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent JeansOct 25, 2020
Jeans like these are tough to find today. Other jeans have stretch fabric, run too skinny or go overboard with the faded wash lines. The Authentic Straight fit are a perfect weight as well, which is also difficult to find with many other brands making thin jeans now. This pair fits better and feels heavier than the same style and color from their outlet location too, not sure what that's about but I am very happy with the ones I got online. I ordered 2 pairs and just now purchased a 3rd. I noticed there's a new Authentic Straight Fit (New Style) listed. I have purchased 1 pair of those as well and will compare them when they arrive. I am 5'11", 195lbs, purchased 33/32 in faded indigo.
- Yes, I recommend this productLibertyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDark HeritageJan 24, 2020
This my second purchase of this jean in four years and they haven't changed. I miss them when they go in the hamper so I got a second pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productClimbryderGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat As UsualJan 22, 2020
I wear a 33/34 and these jeans consistently fit and last. I have gone through about 6 pairs in the past 6 years or so with heavy wear. I catch them on sale usually for 50% off and they can't be beat. Only downside is that they usually don't have my size in the store, but since their sizing is so consistent the online ordering is even more convenient.