Wrinkle-Free Slim Fit Flat-Front Performance Dress Khaki Pants
- Easy Care
- Stain Resistant
- Stain Repel And Release
- Tumble Dry
All items in orders that include hemming will be processed together. If you would prefer to receive the non-hemming items earlier, please place a separate order for these items.
The ultimate in easy care, our Performance Dress Khakis deliver all day comfort and style with no wrinkles, stains or hassles. Our special Repel/Release technology means spills bead up instead of soaking in, so you look great no matter what your day brings. Our ultra-dye process also ensures superior color and shape retention, as well as fit. We can say that because we tested these features against the competition, and we came out on top every time. They're the best khakis on the market—guaranteed.
- Flat front
- Smooth, finished seams inside
- Crisp, permanent crease
- Wrinkle resistant
- Stain resistant with special Repel/Release technology
- Spills bead up instead of soaking in
- Superior shape and color retention
- Gripper waistband keeps shirt tucked in
- Free hemming and cuffing available: specify inseam and we'll finish with cuffs to 34", without cuffs to 36": Long Rise with cuffs to 35", without cuffs to 37"
- Unhemmed. Specify inseam: with cuff (Regular up to 34": Long Rise up to 35") or without (Regular up to 36": Long Rise up to 37")
- Slim: Sits below natural waist: slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSwitching to these.Aug 16, 2019
Was looking for slim-fitting, work slacks that don't get baggy during the day or if a little moisture is present. I'm in and out of the plant, outdoors and the office and need to be ready to take a customer to lunch at the drop. Bought one pair to test and wore them every day for a week to see - never got baggy. Washed them and went another week. (OK, usually don't wear the same slacks every day, it was a test.) All good. Going to buy 4-5 pair for Fall and Winter and toss everything else. Slim-fitting often ride a little low which I don't like but these didn't keep sliding down. As an improvement, I would like to see a hook and bar closure (maybe two bars) instead of the buttons and think will have a local seamstress change a pair to try - won't change my rating, though.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarieGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Dress Pants!Aug 6, 2019
Bought these dress pants for my boyfriend and he loves them. He works at a bank, so he has to dress up for work and these pants look very professional. He gets lots of compliments on them. I originally only ordered him 1 pair in the dark gray but he liked them so much I ordered him a second pair in black. It's very nice that they will tailor them to the exact length you need.
- Yes, I recommend this productGraymanGender MaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect. Bought it for the coin pocketAug 5, 2019
Like the cold, like the coin pocket which ore pants had these (yeah!! for Legend Wash Chinos)