- Wrinkle Free
- Odor Control
All items in orders that include hemming will be processed together. If you would prefer to receive the non-hemming items earlier, please place a separate order for these items.
Our finely tailored trousers, in premium worsted wool, are soft, durable and good-looking. They're lined to the knee on the front panel for added comfort and excellent drape.
- Two front slant pockets
- Two back welt pockets with one-button closures
- Free hemming available
- Specify inseam and we'll finish with cuffs to 34", without cuffs to 36": Tall with cuffs to 35", without cuffs to 37". Or unfinished.
- Please allow 1-2 additional business days for the delivery of custom-hemmed pants
- Tall sizes, with an extra 1.5" in the rise, are perfect for men 6'2" or taller or who prefer a roomier fit
- Relaxed: Sits below natural waist: relaxed through hip and thigh: straight leg.
- 100% wool
- Yes, I recommend this productEB Customer since 1982. | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Conservative Stable Color Palette, EB Lifetime Warranty, Extremely Comfortable, Longevity with Minimal Signs of Wear, Resist Fading, Superior QualityCons Pricey yet on sale a few times a year, You can't have waist adjusted less than 2".Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Dress Trousers. Just add Navy Blazer !Dec 15, 2017
These pants are some of my favorites. I have 4-pair that I have had for over 10-yrs that look & feel the same as they did when they were purchased. EB enables the buyer to customize length within 1/4" plus offers them with & w/o cuff options. I just wish that at this price point, the waist could be offered with 1" increments rather than 2".
- Yes, I recommend this productVanman | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQuality materialApr 22, 2017
Very hi end feeling fabric
- Yes, I recommend this productAllergy Doc | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAlways perfectJan 26, 2017
I've been buying these pants for nearly 15 years.never disappointed. Long wearing. Always look nice. Please never stop making them. Always worth the price because of how long they last