- Easy Care
- Stain Resistant
- Stain Repel And Release
- Wrinkle Free
- Tumble Dry
All items in orders that include hemming will be processed together. If you would prefer to receive the non-hemming items earlier, please place a separate order for these items.
Our Performance Dress Khakis deliver all day comfort and style with no wrinkles, stains or hassles. Unique Repel/Release technology means spills bead up instead of soaking in, so you look great no matter what your day brings. Ultra-dye process ensures superior color and shape retention. Tested and proven against the competition, these are the best khakis on the market—guaranteed.
FREE HEMMING: Specify inseam and we'll finish with cuffs to 34", without cuffs to 36"; Tall with cuffs to 35", without cuffs to 37"
- Wrinkle-free convenience
- Comfort waist adjusts up to 2" on each side
- Gripper waistband keeps shirt tucked in
- Smooth, finished seams inside
- Crisp, permanent crease
- Tall sizes, with an extra 1.5" in the rise, are perfect for men 6'2" or taller or who prefer a roomier fit
- Relaxed: Sits below natural waist: relaxed through hip and thigh: straight leg.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productgreenchili | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeChino vs KhakiMay 24, 2019
I finally made the phone call to Eddie Bauer and I asked what is the difference between Chino and Khaki. As one who lives on both sides of the world, I found that the heavy Chinos are too hot for a hot climate. I had never looked into the Khakis because they were described as "Dress Pants." I am pleased with my Khakis as the material is moderate weight and these Khakis should be purchased for summer wear and the Chinos for winter. I use my pants as casual pants for shopping, walking, visiting family/friends, etc. As one who lives in the hot climate overseas, I will be stocking up on Khakis. It should be noted that I own several pairs of Chinos and I'm very happy with the wear and the wrinkle free material that with stand many washings. I've been wearing Eddie Bauer's Chinos for approximately 15 years. One final note: as an older man, my weight fluctuates and that makes the stretch capability of the waist critical and is the main reason that I'm comfortable ordering these pants online from Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productCoot | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Pants!Mar 9, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productj00e | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's Performance Dress Comfort Waist Pleated Khaki Pants -Nov 6, 2018
I was initially concerned that an all-cotton pants might feel flimsy (can't wear polyester due to allergy). However, the pants felt both soft and sturdy at the same time, besides look very sharp. Just got them so I'll have to see how well they wear over time.