H2Low Flex Jeans - Straight
- Lower Impact Washes
The newest edition of our Flex Jeans has all the stretch comfort of the original, with new low-impact washes that use less water, energy, and chemicals. The interior is brushed for softness.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Two-way stretch for mobility
- Straight fit. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMike in NapervilleGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsgreat jeans but a long waitJun 18, 2022
great fitting and sturdy. Wash up nice. Only complaint is I had to wait 5 weeks which is excessive for blue jeans
- Yes, I recommend this productToddGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery similar to EB's regular straight flex jeansMar 23, 2022
I was worried these new jeans would eventually be the only straight flex jeans EB sells and they would suck. They do not suck. In the same order I ordered these jeans in dark meridian and a pair of the old straight flex jeans (not voyager) in canyon. The denim look and feel is very similar to the old jeans. If you didn't tell me they were made with less water I wouldn't have known they were any different. The fit is very similar to the old jeans. These were a little baggier in the thighs but not by much. I think the old jeans fit just a wee bit better, but they are what I am used to. If I had worn these jeans the last few years and the old jeans were the new ones I'd probably think these fit better.
- KellyGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortCons Poor QualityMiss the old Flex jeansJun 17, 2022
Disappointed with Eddie Bauer for making the jeans thinner and less durable and marketing them as "h2low". They are still a nice cut and look good, but they're not going to last long wearing them to work outside.