Tahoma Cargo Shorts
- Water Repellent
- Draining Pocket
- Quick Dry
- Secure Pocket
Quick-drying, water-repellent nylon makes these cargo shorts great on the water as well as on the trail.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two front pockets
- Two gusseted cargo pockets
- Two touch-secure back pockets
- Grommet drains in cargo and and back pockets
- Front panel seam 5" up from hem
- Zip fly
- Belt loops
- Inseam, Reg 33": 11" | Leg Opening: 22"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnowheremanGender Prefer Not To SayHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and durableMay 4, 2021
These shorts are great. I like that they aren't overbuilt. Just a good nylon fabric with some cargo pockets. Will be good for summer. Hiking, camping or just hanging around
- ToddGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros QualityCons Poor FitWaist is too smallMay 4, 2021
I really like these shorts. Perfect for hot weather. And the color is nice. But they are small in the waist. I have a lot of different kinds of EB pants and shorts that are all 36 and they all fit fine. The pair of timberline rip stop shorts I bought in the same order fit great, even have room to shrink a little. These are just to small and need to be returned. But I like the green ones enough to try again in 38. One of the things I like about EB is 36 always fits. That makes me not afraid to order them without trying them on. It's always been fine before. So I hope this is just a one time thing.