Top Out Ripstop Pants
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and other outdoor activities, these ripstop cotton/spandex pants combine durability and the flexible comfort of stretch. The gusseted inseam allows full mobility, and the legs can be rolled up three inches and secured with a snap.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Tough and comfortable ripstop cotton blend
- Pigment-dyed for softly weathered color
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Elastic waist with drawcord adjustment
- Zip fly with button closure
- Front hand pockets
- Back welt pockets (one secure zip)
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 32" | Leg Opening: 14"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite PantApr 8, 2021
The pants are super comfortable and light weight. I like the roll feature since I leave them rolled continuously. The button closure with a zip fly on a drawcord waist pant is a plus. Going to buy every color.
- LoganGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons UncomfortableAlmost PerfectMar 29, 2021
These pants are nearly perfect. They are an excellent fit and the material is very light and flexible. But WHY the snap buttons? We're all grown ups here. We know how to roll our pants up. Sitting in certain positions can be very uncomfortable, as you're sitting on a hard plastic rivet. I will likely take these to a tailor to see if they can remove them.