Cairn Cargo Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ATV of cargo shorts, these are built tough using a nylon/cotton fabric that's lightweight and easy-packing. It also has a durable, water-repellent finish, and UPF sun protection. Six pockets, including two bellowed cargo pockets, keep essentials accessible.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front slash pockets
- Two bellowed gusset cargo pockets
- Two hook-and-loop flap back pockets
- Inseam: 11"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producttreadwellGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest all around shortsAug 21, 2020
These are my go to shorts and I have them in four colors. The zip pocket is important when active on kayak or hiking so keys don't slip out. The material is light, comfortable and rugged. I am 5'10" 230lbs and these have plenty of room for me to move (size 38). As the waist does not have any band or rope cinch, they tend to naturally ride low on the hips, so I always have to have a belt to keep them up especially when pockets are weighted with phone, wallet, keys. etc...
- ThunderGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, VersatileConsNot Black as advertisedJun 8, 2021
I ordered Black. These shorts were dark gray. Not happy with this and other more recent website purchases.
- treadwellGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons Poor Quality..review updateSep 2, 2020
Update - these are NOT 100% cotton shorts like earlier shorts I ordered that I loved (see other review). The material is now a 70% Rayon and low-cotton blend - much thinner than before. Cut is identical, but materials for shorts and pockets are now different. Sorry, but I thought I was getting 100% cotton shorts like four other pair I own and love - so I returned the two pairs ordered. EB accepted the return and I'm still a big EB brand fan, just disappointed that the product changed and has diminished in my opinion.