Amphib Board Shorts
- 4 Way Stretch
- Draining Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Ready for anything, these board shorts are made of four-way stretch polyester/spandex for exceptional mobility. The fabric is lightweight and dries quickly, transitioning easily between water and land.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion four-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Drawstring waist
- Front slash pockets
- Flap pocket in back with key loop and drain holes
- Inseam: 9"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat swim shortsSep 10, 2021
Really comfortable, impressed by the quality. It dries pretty quick and stays in place. True to size
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Swim TrunksSep 7, 2021
The shorts fit great with good durability and stretch. The drawstrings cinch better than most other board shorts I've tried. Other reviews raised concerns about a lack of modesty per the two pieces of Velcro on the fly. I find those concerns to be unfounded as anything larger than a quarter inch in diameter is not going to poke through. I've been SUPing, cliff jumping, swimming, black berry picking, and exploring creeks with them and not once was I concerned about the fly.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice ShortsAug 12, 2021
These shorts fit great and look great too. I swim, hike, camp and they're perfect for all outdoor activities.