Amphib Board Shorts
- 4 Way Stretch
- Draining Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Ready for anything, these board shorts are made of four-way stretch polyester/spandex for exceptional mobility. The fabric is lightweight and dries quickly, transitioning easily between water and land.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion four-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Drawstring waist
- Front slash pockets
- Flap pocket in back with key loop and drain holes
- Inseam: 9"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGood, but could use more velcroJun 9, 2021
Overall, these are good. But I wish there was a bit more velcro in the fly. A lot of other board shorts on the market have velcro all the way down the fly to prevent wardrobe malfunctions, these just have one small square. It hasn't happened, yet, but I'd imagine these might pop open.
- FlyGuyGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor FitNice ... but be careful!Aug 31, 2020
These are nice EXCEPT for the velcro fly. If you are planning on using these as board or swim shorts....you may be offering a little "surprise" to the people around you. The velcro leaves quite a gap! They need to rethink that fly.
- CosGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Not Versatile, Poor QualityPoor fly design (2 pieces of Velcro does not cut. It)Jun 4, 2021
My doesn't think these shorts should be worn on public.C