Voyager Flex Chinos - Slim
- Brushed Fabric
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
The ultra-versatile chino just got a major upgrade in comfort too. It starts with the two-way stretch, moisture-wicking cotton/nylon/spandex fabric. Add to that the gusset in the crotch, the articulated knees, and the fixed waist with its interior elastic flex-comfort waistband, and you've got serious, unrestricted mobility. When walking in low-light conditions, you can roll up the hem to expose the reflective binding strip to enhance your visibility.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Two front pockets
- Two secure back pockets (one zip, one hook-and-loop)
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 67% cotton/28% nylon/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMichaelGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Stretchy ChinosApr 26, 2021
Perfect set of casual pants. I'm a huge voyager jeans fan, and own 3 identical pairs that are my only main pants in rotation, so having a set of chinos with the same fit and comfort is amazing.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulesGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsSlim cutFeb 4, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSeanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelPros comfortable, lightweightConsAmazingly Comfortable and Very LightweightMay 21, 2020
I've owned a couple of pairs of pants from a different brand for several years. I love to travel and need pants that are comfortable when I'm on a cramped plane or in the office. These are comfortable, lightweight, and fit very well. I think these will pair nicely with the wrinkle free oxfords in the office, the lightweight flannel shirts, or even the resolution polos! I would buy more, but I need better colors like brown, gray, or black to wear to work. The feel of the fabric is more cottony than nylon. I like the gusseted crotch and articulated knee. They're subtle but add to the fit of the pants. I also like the 2-way stretch. It prevents the pants from binding in the knees and keeps the fit around the calves.