Flex Wrinkle-Resistant Sport Chinos - Slim
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Brushed Fabric
When a pant that can go dress casual is also the most comfortable in your closet, you know you've got something. These sport chinos feature a wrinkle-resistant, two-way stretch blend of cotton/polyester/spandex. But what makes them really exceptional is the Eddie Bauer Signature active waistband. Constructed with a clean finish to minimize bulk, it has soft elastic next to the skin, for the ultimate in comfort and ease.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Wrinkle-resistant stretch fabric
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back welt pockets, one button-close
- Secure zip right hip pocket
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 53% cotton/44% polyester/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPhilsf51Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit really comfortable pantsMar 1, 2021
Great pair of pants. I wore threw for a week when I first got them, not wanting to wear anything else. Threw them in the wash and good to go. Nice weight, very comfortable, good looking.
- Yes, I recommend this productSeanGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat pants for any occasionMay 18, 2020
I mainly wear these for work, I'm a doctor at a small office and dress business casual. These look great and are very comfortable, they stretch to your movements unlike most dress pants. I also wear these as casual attire on the weekends, you can dress them up or down. Definitely recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productCOVID KhakisGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat looking pants. Wait for sale.May 6, 2020
Very comfortable. 6', 180, 32/32. Fits perfectly. Looks good for many occasions. Side zipper is a nice addition and doesn't look too out of place. "Reinforced" pocket is good for knife carry. Tapered leg looks great and makes for a nice fit. I'd wait for a deal on the price, tho.