CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreatest jacket everMar 1, 2019
Very cold natured but this coat is a dream. Easy to stuff in its pouch.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrettGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat lightweight winter jacketJan 16, 2019
This is a perfect lightweight jacket for 40-60 temps. Fits great over layers but it's very warm by itself as well. I live in AZ but travel to Portland, Seattle, Denver, and Utah for work and this looks great with business attire and packs down into a small pouch to fit in my laptop bag. I also have the 800 fill jacket which is probably better construction but way to warm for me unless you're in really cold conditions.
- Yes, I recommend this productPossumTheHikerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Compact, Lightweight, WarmCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite jacket this season!Jan 6, 2019
I've never had a more expensive down jacket, so maybe I don't have much to compare too. That being said, I love this jacket. It's definitely my favorite this year and I was truly depressed when I roughed up the sleeve on a bird scooter accident. I was also depressed when I saw these were no longer available at eddiebauer.com. Today though, I got the hundredth email this week from Eddie Bauer and found myself browsing their site again. Well, this awesome down jacket is now available again! Now, I'm just going to wait for a better sale, since I already have a slightly beat up one that is still awesome.