CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productReganGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Thin, warm, comfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coatDec 7, 2019
Really warm but not bulky. Love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Soft, WarmConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketDec 4, 2019
I wanted a jacket that was warm but I prefer lightweight jackets. I purchased a 2XL Tall which is what I usually wear, and the fit is great. It's not too long, not too baggy, and the sleeve length is great. It's warm but not overbearing. So far I've worn it in around the low 30s and it's still warm enough to be comfortable. I also own 3 dogs and no matter how hard we try, dog hair is a problem for us. I find that this jacket doesn't collect hair like my other jackets have. That may seem like it's a weird comment to make but I'm sure other dog owners know how nice it is to not have to worry about dog hair when you leave the house. I love this jacket and consider it to be worth the investment.
- Yes, I recommend this productJacobGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJacobDec 3, 2019