CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Nice Fall JacketSep 26, 2019
Great looking in camo. I'm 6' and 180 lbs and the L size is a perfect fit. It will go nicely with my Eddie Bauer thermal top which is also in camo. Bring on the cold weather!
- Yes, I recommend this productTdog19Gender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLike an InfernoSep 21, 2019
Works like a charm. Warm, light and incredibly packable. If I'm trekking it's going too. A little large but it's mostly that I'm not a Tall and a large regular would be too short.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreatest jacket everMar 1, 2019
Very cold natured but this coat is a dream. Easy to stuff in its pouch.