CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, great style, great functionOct 16, 2019
Just got this today so we'll see how well it holds up and functions, but I have good expectations. Fits really well - I'm 6'0.5" and 165 and wear size M. The elastic hood and particularly the elastic wrists and waist are great and add a good level of snugness and insulation so the jacket doesn't feel too loose, but the waist also doesn't cinch up inconveniently if you raise your arms which is nice. Feels warm and well insulated but it's also lightweight. Will make a great hiking jacket or windbreaker. And lastly it looks great - really nice style.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Nice Fall JacketSep 26, 2019
Great looking in camo. I'm 6' and 180 lbs and the L size is a perfect fit. It will go nicely with my Eddie Bauer thermal top which is also in camo. Bring on the cold weather!
- Yes, I recommend this productTdog19Gender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLike an InfernoSep 21, 2019
Works like a charm. Warm, light and incredibly packable. If I'm trekking it's going too. A little large but it's mostly that I'm not a Tall and a large regular would be too short.