CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Down Fill Weight: 109.76g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTimothyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fit, great look, great functionality!Jun 14, 2022
Purchased this jacket so I had a down jacket with a hood. I do a lot of hiking, including at altitude where weather can sneak up fast and get rough in an instant. This coat is light and packable, yet delivers warmth in cold temperatures. It fits great, and the unique color/pattern is fresh.
- Yes, I recommend this productStoppingarsaneGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsOne of Dad's favouriteJun 14, 2022
Bought it for my dad. This jacket is lightweight and loves to use it for travelling or even for everyday during winter time. Easy to clean and take care of.
- Yes, I recommend this productCoryGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFits great, good material.Jun 14, 2022
Comfortable and looks good with anything.