EBTek™ Reversible Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
We introduced our interlocking EBTek™ system outerwear in 1996. For the rest of the decade, EBTek set a new standard as a complete line of performance activewear.
The Reversible Down Jacket is part of the next generation of EBTek. The definition of adaptability, the jacket is not only reversible, it's convertible: The sleeves zip off, turning it into a vest. It can also zip into the waterproof EBTek Jac-Pac-Orak Shell for complete weather protection. Gender-neutral sizing.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Chest and hand pockets on both sides
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem
- Length, Reg Medium: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review