EBTek™ Jac-Pac-Orak Shell
- StormRepel Super DWR
- System Compatible
- Seam Sealed
- Recycled Materials
We introduced our interlocking EBTek™ system outerwear in 1996. For the rest of the decade, EBTek set a new standard as a complete line of performance activewear.
The Jac-Pac-Orak Shell is part of the next generation of EBTek. Another of the line's ultra-flexible designs, it's a full-zip waterproof jacket. But attach the included waistpack as a front kangaroo pocket and it's a pullover anorak. And if you zip-in the optional Reversible Down Jacket it becomes a complete system ready for any winter weather. Gender-neutral sizing.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed tech, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Three secure exterior pockets
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Waistpack can be used standalone, or as a zip-on kangaroo pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester