Rainfoil® Ridge Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
This versatile hoodie has 2-layer waterproof technology to keep you dry throughout the rainy season and is lined for added durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSmart cookieGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReviewApr 19, 2021
Very cool design. Classic fit. Nice color. Good price.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn V.GenderHeight 6'5"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfort with Ease of storageMar 25, 2021
Purchased for an up and coming Fly Fishing trip, (just did over the last 2 days) for possible inclement weather. Even though we did not have rain, the jacket provided excellent layering and outer covering for a cold morning and easily packed away in my backpack for easy storage. Impressed with the quality, and what you might expect from Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productFred KGenderHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood JacketApr 18, 2021
Excellent jacket with a couple of drawbacks. Pros - Waterproof and warm; good looking. Good cell phone pocket. Good storm flap. Cons - I found the hood to be overly close fitting with a hat under it. I also found the unusually long (12") side pockets nearly impossible to zip and unzip with one hand. not sure why one would need such long pockets.