CirrusLite Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. The parka length and water-repellent nylon shell provide another level of protection.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with media cord port
- Length, Reg Medium: 31.5" | Down Fill Weight: 169.77g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLeroyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice coat!Mar 29, 2021
Light but warm
- Yes, I recommend this productGregoryGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCirrusLite Down ParkaMar 22, 2021
This jacket is not only comfortable, but it is light and very warm. The hood fits nicely and isn't too bulky looking.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrijGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacketMar 14, 2021
Love it. Looks and fits good.