- StormRepel Super DWR
- Seam Sealed
This waterproof pullover has the durability and weather protection to go from winter to spring for years. The adjustable hood and cuffs help seal out the wet.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Large kangaroo pocket
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWilliefromNCGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice pulloverApr 18, 2021
Very nice and functional anorak that is easy to put on and take off. Good weather protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsSolid JacketApr 14, 2021
Really enjoy this jacket. The fit is nice and accommodates a sweatshirt or underlayer. Solid style and the material seems durable
- Yes, I recommend this productMtn DanGenderHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsComfortable jacket. Be mindful of sizing.Apr 12, 2021
I'm a pretty standard Medium in most any jacket or top I buy, with some brands fitting looser than others. This jacket sits just a touch baggy for my taste, but I think a small would be too tight (I didn't try one though). I think it'll work well and offer the ability to layer underneath in colder situations, but for someone who likes a jacket more form fitting, it might be worth it to size down. I'm 6'-6'1" around 175 pounds with an athletic build and broad-ish shoulders (for an endurance runner). Quality seems really nice and I look forward to putting it to use this spring (although we certainly don't get a ton of rain here in CO!)