Stratuslite Down Snap Mock
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight pullover has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One exterior snap-close chest pocket
- Three-snap front placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDavidGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsLove the Down PulloverFeb 22, 2021
I am enjoying the jacket for walking, hiking and mountain biking. Also wear it to just stay comfortable during a COLD February at home or out and about.
- Yes, I recommend this productamyrj55Gender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSO WARM! Buy it!!Feb 18, 2021
Awesome down pullover!! Bought this for a gift for son and husband...both say it's super warm! Has been used as a base layer for skiing and just as a coat. Definitely a great purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productShoveling approvedGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Down Sweater!Feb 11, 2021
This sweater has become my new "go to" when I need something comfortable and warm. I am about 175 lbs and have found the sleeves to be the perfect length, ends perfectly at the hips, and is not bulky on the body. It should be noted I do not like baggy clothing and is the reason I chose the medium over a large. This sweater is great for wearing around outside when shoveling in the driveway or doing other moderate work. If you are looking for something to replace a light jacket that you can also wear around inside without getting too hot, this is it. Only minor complaint I have are the snaps on the collar that closes the neck hole. To snap and unsnap them is very difficult and I am afraid I might break the sweater when I try to loosen it. Time will tell if this happens.