Stratuslite Down Snap Jac
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Open-entry hand pockets
- Two exterior snap-close chest pockets
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Full-length center-front snap placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productUnknownGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic jacket, read about sizing.Apr 29, 2021
Depending on how your planning to use this jacket you may want to size down if you like a fitted look or are planning to wear this as a layer. I like it enough that I have both med & large sizes.
- Yes, I recommend this productCountry GentlemanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Perfect Shirt/JacketFeb 26, 2021
I am reviewing this Stratuslite down shirt/jac for my husband who has owned a similar jacket for Many Decades. It had literally become a rag that he refused to part with until a replacement was found. He immediately discarded his old one as soon as he tried this on. I had searched for YEARS for this replacement! It is not only comfortable and versatile, it also looks good on him. The sizing is accurate, the sleeves are not too long for a Tall, the shirttail hem is nice, and the knit collar and cuffs were important to him. It is easy care, light and warm. The hunter color is kind of an odd green/gold but suits him perfectly. We live in a remote rural area and this is his Go To jacket for hopping on the tractor, feeding the birds, and outside chores on chilly mornings. The numerous deep pockets are also terrific and the snap front makes for quick on and off. I am so pleased to have finally found this jacket. Nice work Eddie Bauer! I may have to buy a second one for a backup.
- Yes, I recommend this productAugustusmaxGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros ComfortCons UncomfortableNice priceFeb 26, 2021
Everything but the snaps I liked they were useless to me