Stratuslite Down Snap Jac
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Open-entry hand pockets
- Two exterior snap-close chest pockets
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Full-length center-front snap placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAndyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the lookNov 5, 2021
I got this in gold. It's absolutely stunning, and very comfortable. I wear it on casual Fridays
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsCan't get any betterOct 31, 2021
I have been waiting to get a coat like this for too long. It is perfect for what I needed
- Yes, I recommend this productFantastic fitGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic fitOct 27, 2021
Absolutely a fantastic fit jacket. I love how the snaps are different from the norm of a zipper.