Stratuslite Down Snap Jac
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Open-entry hand pockets
- Two exterior snap-close chest pockets
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Full-length center-front snap placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAirGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsBetter than expectedSep 19, 2021
Very lightweight but comfy warm. Very good fit. Want sure of the style but it turned out to be a positive one. It's different but classic. Except for the warmth, you'd never knew you had iron because it's so lightweight.
- Yes, I recommend this productDuganGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHappy CamperSep 11, 2021
Nice base layer
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffreyGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery nice and warmSep 8, 2021
This regular Medium size fits me well. I am 5'8, 180 lb. I like the lightness and quality. I ordered two, however, one package came in, it has only one. I emailed and talked with their customer service, and they are very responsive. The second is on the way after two weeks. I still give them five stars with this mishap.