Stratuslite Down Snap Jac
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth, and the low profile to work as an insulating layer under a parka, or on its own. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Open-entry hand pockets
- Two exterior snap-close chest pockets
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Full-length center-front snap placket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAuroraGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat productJun 12, 2021
I bought this as a gift for my brother. He absolutely loved it!
- Yes, I recommend this productThadGender MaleHeight 6'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectJun 7, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSBearGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect work jacketMay 27, 2021
Perfect to wear to work. I am a barn manager at a small youth camp and this is warm, comfortable, enough pockets and looks great too. Love it!