B-9 Waterproof Down Parka
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
A new, waterproof edition of the groundbreaking down flight jacket that Eddie built for the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II, this B-9 retains the the original's classic design lines and Premium Down insulation while adding seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology, and a highly durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff and chin tab
- Five pockets (one interior secure zip)
- Underarm gussets for full range of motion
- Rib-knit cuffs for enhanced warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Down Fill Weight: 270.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 61% cotton/39% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker KGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsVery warmFeb 20, 2021
Very warm jacket and stylish, thought I would wear it without the fur when I ordered it but after trying on without the fur it does look kind of bland. It is very warm, I wore it Denver when it was -5 f and walked all over to eat and shop. My legs were cold but the jacket kept me toasty. Would recommend for anyone that wants something that looks semi dressed up but is also functionally warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarc from HomervilleGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful and styleFeb 15, 2021
Coat is wonderful look back at a time when we were focused on an external enemy. Warm even in zero degree weather. This coat is made for the outdoors.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeezGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Feb 10, 2021
I prefer something stylish that's comfortable.