Vinson Ops Down Parka
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
Named for the highest peak in Antarctica, and built for heavy duty work in the harshest winter conditions, this parka definitely has the right stuff. The rugged, waterproof/breathable polyester shell is reinforced with CORDURA® fabric at high-abrasion areas and has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off. Inside, Premium Down insulation provides sub-zero warmth without cumbersome bulk or weight. Nine pockets create enough storage for all your essentials. There are even interior, removable backpack straps so if the day warms and you don't want to carry the parka around, you can simply strap it on it like a backpack.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Ample storage with nine pockets (one interior secure zip)
- CORDURA® fabric insets at shoulders and elbows for extra abrasion resistance
- Adjustable cuffs with interior knit cuffs for added warmth
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two-way front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in the fit
- Interior removable backpack straps
- Action-back construction for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 324.23g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDinGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Parka So FarApr 13, 2021
I purchased my first Eddie Bauer down winter coat in 1969 in Calgary where you really need it. It last over 20 years and was warm in any weather, even -40F. This Vinson Parka is a few steps up from that. Lots of detail. Very well made. Warm and so comfortable. I will buy my wife one as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent coatMar 16, 2021
The coat is attractive and warm. The zipper is of good quality unlike some from competing vendors.
- Yes, I recommend this productDon't have oneGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVinson ops down parkaMar 2, 2021
Finally I have a Eddie Bauer jacket that fits! I purchased a Vinson a few years ago. It was a medium because a large was to big. Well it was to tight so this year I gave it to my grandson. The new Vinson large does fit better. I am sure it's a keeper.