Truckee Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Rugged and warm, this hardworking down jacket is all about performance and comfort in cold weather. The nylon shell has a durable, water-repllent finish, and the Premium Down insulation provides superior thermal efficiency. Five pockets keep essentials easily accessible.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Fleece-lined hand pockets
- Two exterior chest pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Sherpa-fleece collar for added warmth
- Button/shank cuffs
- Adjustable snap hem lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 190g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productI don't go by any nickname.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Perfect All-Around JacketJun 11, 2021
This jacket is perfect! It's lightweight, yet warm in the mountains and cold, and looks nice when walking downtown in the city.
- Yes, I recommend this productGlennGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBarn CoatApr 28, 2021
I prefer Eddie Bauer over LL Bean and Lands End because the clothes fit me in a more attractive manner. This jacket is no exception. It is a trim fit, not too loose or bulky. Even the lower sleeves fit trim. I bought this to be a barn jacket, always available on a hook by the door when I need to carry out the trash, do a quick job on the tractor, or walk the dog. It appears to be very durable. I may tire of the buttons (instead of a zipper, but they will last a long time. The fleece on the collar and in the pockets is comfortable. The lining is strong and rejects dirt. It's April now (I guess that's why it was on sale.) so I haven't had a chance to test it, but it seems quite warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productBmcGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWinter doesn't stand a chanceApr 25, 2021
Fashionable for city / country life