Truckee Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Rugged and warm, this hardworking down jacket is all about performance and comfort in cold weather. The nylon shell has a durable, water-repllent finish, and the Premium Down insulation provides superior thermal efficiency. Five pockets keep essentials easily accessible.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Fleece-lined hand pockets
- Two exterior chest pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Faux shearling fleece collar for added warmth
- Button/shank cuffs
- Adjustable snap hem lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 190g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEdubGenderHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketAug 8, 2021
Really nice jacket. More substantial than it appears online. Has a slightly slim fit compared to some other EB clothing.
- Yes, I recommend this productFriend of the SmokiesGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsTrucker JacketAug 7, 2021
What I like about this jacket is that it is lightweight and warm! It's a perfect fit but I'm on the short scale. Quality is exceptional.
- Yes, I recommend this productI don't go by any nickname.Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Perfect All-Around JacketJun 11, 2021
This jacket is perfect! It's lightweight, yet warm in the mountains and cold, and looks nice when walking downtown in the city.