CirrusLite Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. The parka length and water-repellent nylon shell provide another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with media port
- Average length, Medium: 32"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLosAngelesGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing JacketAug 21, 2020
I like this jacket better than my north face nuptse.
- Yes, I recommend this productPatagoniac57Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReally Puffy JacketJun 22, 2020
There are two Cirruslite hooded down jackets, the jacket and the parka. I bought the parka. The parka is longer and covers your butt. The down is 550 fill power in the parka vs 650, but it seems to have much more down in it. The parka is very puffy. The parka has velcro cuffs vs elastic for the jacket, and it has a flap over the zipper to keep out drafts. Because the parka is so long, it is great that it has a double zip so that the parka can be unzipped from the bottom when sitting down. The hand pockets are lined in fleece on the back of the hand side. The inside of the jacket is lined, which is a nice design detail, most sewn through down jackets are not lined. The lining retains any down leakage at least for that side. The stitching is high quality, with no loose threads or down leakage so far. I was very impressed with the quality at this price point. There is only interior pocket that can only fit a cell phone.
- Yes, I recommend this productbcarGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery WarmApr 3, 2020
This coat is very warm. I can feel like I'm warming up almost immediately after I put it on indoors or outside in temps in the 30's. For comparison I have the Microtherm 2.0 and it does not offer much warmth, especially when compared to this coat. The only downside I can see is the interior lining pulls through the wrist cuff when putting the coat on, however this lining probably helps with wind resistance and warmth so it is a fair trade off in my mind. I'm excited to use this coat next winter hunting in sub freezing temps.