Centennial Collection 2020 Tech Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
When Eddie introduced his first down jacket in 1936, he thought he might have something special. In fact, his original Skyliner Model, the first down jacket patented in America, started a revolution. For the first time, one jacket was lightweight, warm, and breathable all at the same time. For mountaineers, skiers, and anyone else who was active in cold weather, it was a game changer.
The Centennial Collection 2020 Tech Skyliner Model Down Jacket takes Eddie's original idea, the one he called, "Blizzard Proof," and brings it into the 21st century. The lightweight, durable polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes rain to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Inside, high-loft Premium Down proves why Eddie used to say it's "lighter than feathers, warmer than 10 sweaters." The rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem create a trim fit, and the three zip pockets keep your essentials secure. This is a classic, reborn.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Length, Reg Medium: 26" | Down Fill Weight: 124.72g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTEGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery Comfortable CoatOct 11, 2021
Very comfortable coat with quality material. It is a more fitted coat than my other EB coats but I would not go up in size. It would be nice if it were offered in a Tall size
- Yes, I recommend this productBig brown brotherGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDude jacketApr 5, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGMenGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketMar 30, 2021
I've only used the jacket down to about 38' degrees and I was certainly warm. Next year I'll take it to Tahoe to really test it out.