Atlas Utility Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Secure Pocket
With its eleven pockets for storage, this vest is a virtual backpack in its own right. The water-repellent nylon is mesh-lined in the upper body for enhanced breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 11 pockets (1 interior)
- Ear plug cord loop on left chest
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsRuns SmallSep 20, 2021
As previous reviewers have noted (thank you), this vest runs small, and has large arm-pit openings. I'm male, 6'2", 175 lbs., and medium is my size. But, I bought a small given other reviewers, and it's perfect for my use. I don't like baggy-loose vests, as I also use it for layering. with my EB Sandstone jacket (size medium). The small fits close to my body, but not snug or tight. And, the large arm-pit openings allows unrestricted arm movement. Last, this vest is not a high-collar vest, it's low profiled v-necked, and tthis allows for excellent ventilation when hiking in warmer temps.
- Yes, I recommend this productHowardGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsQualityAug 17, 2021
Been wearing multi pocket utility vests for decades. This vest is amazingly well made And I expect it to hold up for years of use. I'd add more internal storage for a future model. Enjoy
- Yes, I recommend this productDRDGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe perfect work vestJun 26, 2021
This is a perfect vest for working on my farm: lightweight, water resistant, lots of pockets.