Momentum UPF 50+ Anorak
- UPF 50+
- Packs Into Pocket
- Secure Pocket
Protection from both light precipitation and too much sun, this pullover anorak has a durable water-repellent finish and built-in UPF technology. Two front pockets include a secure zip option and a kangaroo pouch that stores the jacket when not in use.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Packs into front kangaroo pocket
- Vented back yoke for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable hood and hem
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCapnMarkGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsQuality as alwaysSep 1, 2021
Great product at a great price.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConscomfortableAug 28, 2021
I buy it for my husband who works outdoor daily. He loves this hoodie shirt and feels cool in heat. After trying on the 1st one, he bought three more in different colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productKyleenGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMY FAVORITE JACKETAug 22, 2021
I wasn't expecting much from this pullover but it exceeded my expectations. I planned a trip out to Colorado and was planning on doing some hiking in the RMNP and also going white water river rafting. Although it is thin, it kept me perfectly warm, but not hot. I was able to raft and basically submerge the entire jacket and have it dry off in about an hour or less. Absolutely the best last minute purchase I made for my trip! And I've gotten compliments on its style