Classic Down 2.0 Jacket
- Temp Rating
The newest edition of our go-anywhere, do-anything down jacket continues to offer sub-zero warmth for all your winter activities at an exceptional value. The water-repellent shell of ripstop polyester has the durability to stand up to many years of harsh conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Soft microfleece inside collar for added comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOhioanGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat jacket!Jan 11, 2020
My husband has several jackets and coats from Eddie Bauer. They are warm and they last! He is 6'4" and weighs 165. Most of the time he wears size Medium Tall, a size which can be difficult to find. Occasionally he gets a Large Tall, depending on the style and fit. This time the Medium Tall fit perfectly! He didn't want a hood. This coat is lightweight but warm and he loves the inside pocket. The only suggestion I have is that inside, on the pocket side, the lining is too loose below the pocket and tends to get in the way of the zipper. I tacked it in a couple of spots, so now it's fine. Definitely recommend this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productThe ValonqarGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsGreat Jacket!Jan 7, 2020
I was in search of a Down Jacket, hoodless, to wear walking the Dogs here in MN where it is very cold. The goal was something good to temps to zero degrees fahrenheit or so, and not to look like the stay puff marshmallow man while doing it. I looked at quite a few jackets, and this one was the clear winner. The fit is very good. It has all the features of far more expensive jackets, and I am very impressed with the materials and craftsmanship. For the price I was expecting to be disappointed, but am thrilled. Just walked the dogs for 30 minutes with only a T-Shirt underneath in 23 degrees Fahrenheit and felt toasty. Well done Eddie Bauer I will be considering your offerings with all new jacket purchases.
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckarooGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat winter jacket !!! YouDec 31, 2019
Got the Cardinal color. It is a good looking jacket and well insulated. Wore it tonight with temps in the 30s and a flannel shirt underneath and kept me warm. It is comfortable and light weight. Blocks the wind well too.