Classic Down 2.0 Jacket
- Temp Rating
The newest edition of our go-anywhere, do-anything down jacket continues to offer sub-zero warmth for all your winter activities at an exceptional value. The water-repellent shell of ripstop polyester has the durability to stand up to many years of harsh conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Soft microfleece inside collar for added comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Petey HGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsWarm and comfortable!Jun 17, 2020
Bought this jacket for my dad for last Christmas and he keeps raving about it! I tried it on a couple times to take out the trash and it's probably one of the nicest winter jackets I've worn
- Yes, I recommend this productPathprofGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsWhat a Great Jacket!Mar 31, 2020
The design and construction of this jacket are superb. Shell is tough, wind-resistant, water shedding, but not stiff or noisy. With the down liner in place, jacket is amazingly warm--actually comforting to wear. Fit is trim, but still big enough for latering over a sweater. Even then, one doesn't feel like the Michelin Man. After getting one & wearing it for a week or 2, I bought one in the women's model for my wife. They have become our everyday jackets for hiking, going into town, etc. We spend a lot of time off-trail working with a local land trust, and put so much wear on them (not that they really show it) that we bought a second set on sale, to use for less rugged activities. We've been so delighted with these jackets and have worn them almost exclusively that it was an easy decision to part with four other jackets--from other major outdoor retailers--and donate them to the local clothing bank. Without exaggeration, this is the most comfortable cold weather garment ever. It's a pleasure to wear every day.
- Yes, I recommend this productOhioanGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisureProsConsGreat jacket!Jan 11, 2020
My husband has several jackets and coats from Eddie Bauer. They are warm and they last! He is 6'4" and weighs 165. Most of the time he wears size Medium Tall, a size which can be difficult to find. Occasionally he gets a Large Tall, depending on the style and fit. This time the Medium Tall fit perfectly! He didn't want a hood. This coat is lightweight but warm and he loves the inside pocket. The only suggestion I have is that inside, on the pocket side, the lining is too loose below the pocket and tends to get in the way of the zipper. I tacked it in a couple of spots, so now it's fine. Definitely recommend this jacket!