Eddie Bauer X Baja East 1936 Skyliner Hooded Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel WR
A special, limited-edition collaboration with Los Angeles-based Baja East.
Baja East is a globally inspired luxury brand embodying a "go anywhere" attitude combining West Coast laid-back cool with a city street edge. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce a down jacket based on Eddie's original, groundbreaking Skyliner, the first down jacket patented in America. This new version adds a fleece-lined hood with a multi-colored drawcord, removable faux fur ruff, rubberized trims, and extra length for even more warmth. Gender-neutral sizing.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Berber fleece-lined hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Open hand pockets
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 32.875"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
Wear it With
- BenGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBeautiful designApr 16, 2021
Great jacket that takes a classic design and gave it a fresh look. Materials are nice and doesn't itch my neck like the classic skyliner.
- T$GenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsGreat coatMar 12, 2021
PLEASE OFFER IN DIFFERENT COLORS !!!!!