Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
Bonded channels eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell enhances mobility. Premium down insulation provides sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Average length, Med: Reg 32"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productALGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsPerfect Parka- stylish, warm, comfortableNov 10, 2019
Ive had several EB parkas the last few years and this is the best. This is what I was looking for. It reminds me of my fav EB parka about 6 years ago. You can live in this all winter long. It's like a sleeping bag. It has great inside cuff and collar for wind protection. So comfy and warm and this new version looks high end. Ill wear it to work with a suit or with jeans on the weekend. Perfect. Im about 6' and 200lbs- large is the perfect fit.