Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
Bonded channels eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell enhances mobility. Premium down insulation provides sub-zero warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Average length, Med: Reg 32"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNotasnowbirdGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Second neck collar, Storm cuffsConsExcellent parkaDec 3, 2019
Bought this for cold Canadian winters. It's light weight and because of the stretch, is comfortable to wear. I always wear a sweater under parkas when the weather is really cold and do with this as well. So far so good. Haven't felt cold at all. Like the storm cuffs that keep wind out and LOVE the neck collar that prevents air from chilling the upper back.
- Yes, I recommend this productALGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsPerfect Parka- stylish, warm, comfortableNov 10, 2019
Ive had several EB parkas the last few years and this is the best. This is what I was looking for. It reminds me of my fav EB parka about 6 years ago. You can live in this all winter long. It's like a sleeping bag. It has great inside cuff and collar for wind protection. So comfy and warm and this new version looks high end. Ill wear it to work with a suit or with jeans on the weekend. Perfect. Im about 6' and 200lbs- large is the perfect fit.
- ShaneFrostGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Down quality, Material, WarmthCons Hood strings, Neck and hand cuffsNeeds improvementsNov 21, 2019
Great value but needs a little work. The hood strings are located inside and irritate the neck/face. Also, the neck/hand cuffs are stretchy fabric that feel cheap and bothersome on the skin.