Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this parka eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A highly durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Medium: 32" | Down Fill Weight: 230.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPeterGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coat!Mar 10, 2021
Great jacket, my wife and I share it when we are doing outdoor activities. It has been great and so comfortable and warm!
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat cold weather coatMar 4, 2021
Great cold weather coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productDerDuGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight and stylistFeb 19, 2021
The jacket is stylist and provide enough warmth without being heavy and bulky. I plan to take this to an Antarctica Trip. I can layer other cloth if it is not warm enough. My only concern is the water/snow factor. It is DWR but not waterproof. So not sure how it holds up in rain/snow.