Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this hooded jacket eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A highly durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5" | Down Fill Weight: 211g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productStevenGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket!Nov 24, 2021
Tried lots of other jackets from all the high end companies (Kuhl, Patagonia, North Face, etc). This is far better and less expensive than anything I have tried. Solid construction, comfortable fit, warm, hood fits well. EB service impeccable. I am 5'10 205#, longish arms. The XL is just slightly loose fitting, but that will allow layering. The L was just a little snug, arms a little short, would have worked but I'm going with the XL and very happy with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productTuviaGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOne of the best winter Jacket I have ever had.Nov 23, 2021
Finally, Eddie Bauer never disappoints me when it comes to winter with style and comfort. I own Patagonia, Northface, and many other branded clothing. But this jacket is one of the best winter JacketI have had. I am a big guy with extra weight around 290 lbs, This jacket solve all the issues with the best true fitting, and very casual jacket. I have zero issues zipping up and down and fit perfectly. It is very very warm. You don't need to layer anything at all. I am so happy with my purchase. The quality is very good.
- Yes, I recommend this productFlyFisher2001Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Winter Bomber with Insulated Hood!Mar 13, 2021
This is the PERFECT winter bomber for walking, hiking, and even comfy, not too bulky or too warm while driving. Fits perfectly, Good that there's 4 pockets! Only thing I would add is one more inside breast-pocket. You cant have too many pockets! The two waist-level pockets are nicely fleece lined on the outer inside side. That's great! Jacket looks great and feels great. The wife is happy I can donate my old jackets to the thrift store. Love Eddie Bauer clothes!