Boundary Pass Hooded Snap Jac
- Temp Rating
- Secure Pocket
- Moisture Wicking
Water-repellent protection and sub-zero warmth in an easy-layering cold-weather jacket. Classic snap front, with soft flannel lining plus robust insulation to turn aside wintery blasts.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Moisture-wicking polyester flannel lining
- ThermaFill® insulation: 200g in body, 140g in sleeves and hood
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Two secure snap chest pockets
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Articulated sleeves with snap-adjust cuffs
- Average length, Med: Reg 30"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNo nicknameGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJacket for my sonFeb 28, 2021
Nice-looking Warm jacket with SNAPS do not have to worry about broken zippers
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBoundary snap jacket in black, great buyNov 25, 2020
Fits great, warm and comfortable. Fits to size and is true as per the pictures shown.
- Yes, I recommend this productkiwisoupGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice stylish jacketNov 20, 2020
I like this jacket. It's very stylish with the fit, chest pockets, and patterned liner. I like that the bottom sides slightly curve upward. It's also very warm. If it's a windy day I think air might blow through the snap up front. I saw someone else seems to have taken off stars because there's no zipper but it clearly says "snap" in the product itself.