Chopper Versa 2.0 Parka
- 2 Layer
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Built for rugged use in cold, wet conditions, this waterproof parka has a nylon shell in the main body and polyester shell at the shoulders and elbows for extra strength. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Body-mapped ThermaFill® insulation provides optimal warmth without constricting bulk. Seven pockets hold essentials.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation in body, 60g in hood and sleeves
- High-pile sherpa fleece lines upper portion of body for added warmth
- Six exterior pockets, including two secure zip
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit midweight layers.
- 100% nylon main body | 100% polyester shoulders and elbows
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productScottGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm and StylishApr 6, 2021
I bought the chopper jacket last year and needed a heavier jacket for early spring weather. I liked the look and materials of the chopper and was happy to find the same style in a heavier jacket. The material sheds rain and is very durable. The insulation is great and I recently sat outside at a bonfire in it for 3 hours in 40 degrees without any issues, would highly recommend this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productGGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat!!!Mar 5, 2021
Great fit and very comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productChuckGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood fit & true to sizeMar 4, 2021
I needed a classic British style hunting jacket for later this year and this was the best value I could find. They do not go the extreme camo route there like they do in the US