Mountain Town Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
With its seam-sealed construction and waterproof/breathable WeatherEdge® technology, this nylon rain jacket is the civilized response to rude and unruly weather. Fully adjustable hood and cuffs let you dial in the fit, and five pockets provide ample storage space for essentials.
- WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable drawcord hood with Velcro® tab adjustment in back
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Five pockets (two chest, two zip hand, one zip interior)
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMGSGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's Mtn Town Jacket in Indigo BlueNov 2, 2019
I have this jacket one week and have already received 2 compliments on the look and the quality build of the jacket. I have EB's 3n1 jacket already for skiing and cold weather but wanted something for more daily use that was wind and water proof for cooler/rainy days that could be both worn around town or stuck into my day hiking pack. I went with the XL so I could layer in either a vest of mid-weight down or fleece product for more temperature coverage. I expect this to last as long as some of the other past products I have bought from EB. Buying this on their annual Family & Friends sales was a no brainer since EB's products are built to very hight technical specs as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHappy with jacketOct 30, 2019
Has been a great jacket so far.
- Yes, I recommend this productGoopheeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Value/ProductSep 29, 2019
Great product. Is as advertised. Great value @ less than $100.