Mountain Town Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
With its seam-sealed construction and waterproof/breathable WeatherEdge® technology, this nylon rain jacket is the civilized response to rude and unruly weather. Fully adjustable hood and cuffs let you dial in the fit, and five pockets provide ample storage space for essentials.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable drawcord hood with Velcro® tab adjustment in back
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Five pockets (two chest, two zip hand, one zip interior)
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productbrisbieGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros FitConsGreat qualityMar 24, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBobtGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat at great price!Feb 20, 2020
Great coat at a great price. I live in the north where it can get very cold. I replaced a Northface jacket with this coat. This coat feels warmer. And it handles layers better. The layers don't feel bound up.
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteNYCGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingProsCons More pockets would be niceFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeExcellent Shell JacketFeb 7, 2020
This shell jacket fit my bill. The size is loose but that is designed to wear more under layers. I wish it had a pocket to keep my hands in. Also the zipper is smooth and does not get stuck. The hood is large but it's adjustable. Overall I really enjoy this jacket.