Noble Down Vest
This vest's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical warmth. Sherpa fleece-lined collar prevents abrasion.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Reverse side-entry patch pockets with zip and snap closures
- Interior secure zip media pocket
- Snap storm flap over front zip
- Average length: Reg Medium 28"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester: Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productIdaho Mike | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Great Fit, perfect useCons Wish it had inside pocket/sFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Vest !Dec 30, 2018
This was really the perfect vest for me... great fit and comfort. The only thing it could use would be one or two inside pockets for a cell phone, etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productGGR | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent Vest!Dec 12, 2018
Very pleased with this Vest. Good looking and a sturdy fabric.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn B. | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Handsome, WarmCons Small pocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDelighted with this vestNov 28, 2018
I was looking to replace a 20-year old EB down vest (losing it's zipper), and found this in a local store. I wanted a down vest with a fabric shell (not "poofy"). The M fits quite well (I'm 5' 8", 158 lbs), looks sharp, and is warmer than my old vest. The vest seems well constructed with a solid zipper and snaps, and I like the high neck and fleece collar. The pockets are too small--I wish the hand warmer pockets were 1/2" to 1" deeper, and the inside zip pocket is too small for a stocking cap which is my most common accessory with a vest. The vest seems perfect for wearing inside (60-65 degrees) and outside. The really cool thing is that I got the Men's Noble Down Jacket in a L, and the M-sized vest layers well under that jacket, so the combination gives me three warmth options from 60's down to 20's.