Mainstay 2.0 Insulated Trench
- Temp Rating
With its 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus technology and seam-sealed construction, this coat offers full waterproof/breathable protection in a lightweight trench. Water-repellent finish sheds moisture, and synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth in cold, wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus: fully seam-sealed and waterproof for severe weather protection to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, most durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 80g Thermafill® polyester insulation throughout body and sleeves
- Removable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hood with hook-and-loop tabs
- Six pockets: 2 dual-entry side pockets (patch pocket with zip side pocket), 1 chest pocket with zip, 1 internal zip pocket with hook-and-loop closure)
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDrewGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Professional styleConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic CoatJan 12, 2020
Great coat. It's warm and very sleek. No bulky pockets.
- Yes, I recommend this productWozGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeExcellent coatJan 11, 2020
Excellent coat, use for dog walking and traveling and just about anything outside in the cold and rain.
- Yes, I recommend this productHunterGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat BuyJan 10, 2020
This coat provides the length of a trench and the warmth of an insulated jacket. I hadn't been able to find a combination of the two until now. It seems relatively water resistant and, with a detachable hood, can be worn in a more professional setting. Perfect for commuting. I would recommend sizing down as I typically wear a Large, but a Medium fit perfectly. A Sales Associate in-store also indicated that it may be in the rain coat category, which typically tend to run slightly larger. Thought I'd need a "tall" size, but regular did the trick.