Mainstay 2.0 Insulated Trench
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
With its 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus technology and seam-sealed construction, this coat offers full waterproof/breathable protection in a lightweight trench. Water-repellent finish sheds moisture, and synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth in cold, wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus: fully seam-sealed and waterproof for severe weather protection to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, most durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 80g Thermafill® polyester insulation throughout body and sleeves
- Removable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hood with hook-and-loop tabs
- Four secure zip pockets (two hand, one exterior chest, one interior chest)
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJPGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatileMar 28, 2020
Picked up this lovely trench while it was on sale, at approximately 50%, which is a spectacular deal. Honestly, after having it for a few months I would pay full price for it. I'm 6' tall and weigh in at 220lbs with an average 'dad bod', my waist size floats around 36 to 38inches. I purchased a size large and it fits very well. I went with the grey color. I've worn the trench at -25c with only a dress shirt on underneath and did not feel the cold at all. I actually started wearing the trench to work and to play (downhill skiing, remember 'dad bod' so no cross country for this fella). Anyhow, very impressed with quality, versatility, and it looks great!
- Yes, I recommend this productBluGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMens TrenchMar 15, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat lightweight insulated rain coatMar 4, 2020
The warmth of this lightweight insulation is extraordinary. I bought this second one in black to supplement my other one in gray for wearing for business. Great coat for rainy cold weather.